The EB-1 Visa is a unique opportunity for individuals extraordinary in their fields to achieve the coveted Green Card in the United States. This visa is intended for priority workers, recognized for their exceptional abilities in science, art, education, business, or athletics. If you are a true reference in your field, the EB-1 may be the key to opening the doors to permanent residence in the U.S.
Profile of Who Can Apply for the EB-1 Visa:
- Extraordinary Abilities (EB-1A):
– Professionals with significant achievements in their fields.
– Recognized nationally or internationally for their extraordinary abilities.
– Evidence of notable achievements, awards, substantial contributions, among others.
- Outstanding Professors or Researchers (EB-1B):
– Professors or researchers who stand out in their fields.
– Proof of at least three years of teaching or research experience.
– Permanent job offer at an educational or research institution in the U.S.
- Executives and Managers of Multinational Companies (EB-1C):
– Executives or managers of multinational companies.
– Previous experience of at least one year in the last three years in an affiliated company in the U.S.
– Transfer to an executive or managerial position in a branch, subsidiary, or affiliate in the U.S.
The EB-1 Visa is a gateway to permanent residence, providing exceptional individuals the opportunity to build a future in the United States. If you fit this profile, contact us now; Alexandre Law Firm is here to guide you through every step of the process.